WWICS ADVT_Deepak Kochhar
Deepak Kochhar Image Credit:

WWICS is one of the leading global residency and citizenship solution service providers offering the full range of services in skilled immigration, business establishment, investment migration, student visa, family-class immigration and other resettlement services for Canada, the USA, the UK, Australia, Portugal, Malta, Greece, Hungary, Poland and various other European countries along with Grenada, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St. Lucia, Vanuatu and Turkey.

The group has a global presence with offices in major parts of the world. In Canada, WWICS has offices in Toronto and Surrey, while in the UAE, the group runs four offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. It also has offices in Doha in Qatar, Kuwait City, Muscat in Oman, Nairobi in Kenya and Kathmandu in Nepal and various associate offices across India.

Established in 1993, WWICS is one of the world’s largest immigration groups and has been providing industry-rich services over the past 27 years.

Over 800 professionals at WWICS have successfully assisted 300,000 clients and their family members in fulfilling their vision of settling in their dream destinations.

An unprecedented number of extremely satisfied clients have helped WWICS to reign over the immigration industry since its establishment. Today, WWICS has made its presence felt in various other fields of services.

The expert team at WWICS handles each case individually and offers customised advice to the clients through its legal counsels comprising of ICCRC members, MARA agents, immigration lawyers, solicitors and other paralegals. The team of professionals and the support staff at WWICS hold considerable experience in dealing with the complexities of the immigration process.

“One of the major aspects that makes us stand out from the competition is our post-landing services,” says Deepak Kochhar, CEO, WWICS. “Migrating to a new country and a new continent involves a lot of preparations. Immigration consists just 30 per cent of the entire transition process. We take care of the other 70 per cent through our customised comprehensive resettlement package consisting of immigration, placement and settlement services, helping our clients integrate better into the society abroad.”