Dubai: An employee has been accused of luring a 15-year-old schoolboy to his villa and forcing him to have sex with him under the threat of shaming him.
The Emirati schoolboy was said to have been gang-raped by five friends on a Monday in Al Muhaisna area in September.
The very next day, the schoolboy received a phone call from a 25-year-old countryman employee who, according to records, told him that he wanted him to hang out with him.
Records said the boy tried to avoid the man’s invite for a car ride before the employee told him that he was aware of the alleged gang-rape incident the day before.
When the employee threatened to shame the schoolboy and expose what had reportedly been done to him by the other five friends, the 15-year-old had to unwillingly accept the invite.
The 25-year-old Emirati picked the schoolboy from his residence, took him to his villa and had sex with him under coercion.
The 25-year-old dropped the schoolboy to his house before the 15-year-old decided to report that he had been gang-raped by five friends on that Monday.
The case was referred to the Public Prosecution for further interrogations before prosecutors took legal action against the 25-year-old Emirati.
Prosecutors accused the 25-year-old suspect of raping the schoolboy.
The suspect pleaded not guilty when he showed up before the Dubai Court of First Instance.
The schoolboy testified to prosecutors that the 25-year-old lured him to his villa after threatening to tell others about the alleged gang-rape incident the previous day.
“I was forced to accept his invite because I was afraid of being shamed. He picked me up and then drove to his residence … there he made me remove my clothes and he had sex with me for 10 minutes. The he dropped me back. I was under severe and tremendous state of shock from what my friends had done to me … when I complained to the police, I concentrated on the gang-rape more than what the 25-year-old had done to me. During prosecution questioning, I confessed that the 25-year-old had sex with me against my will,” the 15-year-old told prosecutors.
The trial continues.