1. Gangnam Style – Psy. You often find people will dance in a circle to this one, but sometimes you get someone making shapes like they’re on a horse. Neigh!
2. Walk Like an Egyptian – The Bangles. People stick one arm in front and one behind, much like the video. And why not? It’s fun.
3. Billie Jean – Michael Jackson. This is a classic, normally requested by the boys. And yes, I’ve seen many guys attempt to copy MJ’s famous moonwalk dance move. They must practise for hours before they hit the club.
4. Sweet Child O’ Mine – Guns N’ Roses. The good men of the UAE have proven their air-guitar skills to this time and time again, and sometimes the girls join in, too.
5. Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana. As soon
as the guitar riff starts, the moshing begins.
6. YMCA – Village People. OK, it’s cheesy, so what? You need to put your hands up and spell out the letters. Off you go!
7. Poker Face – Lady Gaga. I have seen the funniest moves to this song. The girls really get down to this one.
8. Jump Around – House of Pain. This song is better than aerobics. You must burn hundreds of calories every time you pogo up
and down to this track.
9. U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer. This never fails to get the crowd going on the dance floor. The guys jump, cross their legs and pretend they’re wearing those baggy trousers that Hammer wore in the video.
10. Fools Gold – The Stone Roses. Cue plenty of dance-floor shuffling and long hair covering faces. You can tell it’s silly party season.
What's your take ten?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
tagsUnited Arab Emirates
What's your take ten?Read More