2 gms green chilies slit
2 gms green capsicum
5 gms chopped garlic
125 gms tomato puree
75 gms onion chopped
75 gms tomato chopped
75 gms potato cubes fried
5 gms fresh cream
1 gms kasoori methi or dried fenugreek leaves
1 gms garam masala
2 gms Kashmiri chili powder
5 gms fresh coriander chopped
2 gms ginger julienned
1. Heat oil, sauté the ginger and garlic till light brown.
2. Add onions and cook till they are slightly translucent, add tomatoes and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes puree along with chilies and capsicum. Cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add garam masala, salt, dried fenugreek leaves, cream, coriander and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add fried potatoes and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Finish with green chilies and coriander leaves.
Do you have any recipes you would like to share? Email us on email@example.com