1. Place water and condensed milk in a pan and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
2. In a bowl, beat together the eggs and semolina.
3. Add the semolina mixture to the simmering milk, stirring vigorously for 3 minutes or until it thickens.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add the rosewater and orange flower water. Stir well then pour into a dish. Set aside to cool.
5. Once cool, spread with whipped cream, sprinkle with pistachios and almonds. Cut into slices and serve.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org