1. Clean the potatoes and cut in half. Melt the butter and sauté the potatoes until golden, add the thyme.
2. Bake the potatoes in the oven at 180⁰C until soft.
3. Season the beef with salt and pepper and cook in the oven until done as desired.
4. Reduce the veal stock and add the mustard and check seasoning.
5. Clean and sauté the sugar snaps.
6. To serve, place the grilled fillets on the plate and drizzle with sauce, accompany with the roasted potatoes and sautéed snaps.
Recipe courtesy: Mohammad Iqbal, Steakhouse, JW Marriott