1 of 8
1. Mumbai Indians 4/1: Rohit Sharma's men still top the list as favourites to claim the Indian Premier League title despite their opening day loss to Chennai.
Image Credit: Sportzpics for BCCI
2 of 8
2. Chennai Super Kings 11/2: MS Dhoni's men as still strongly fancied after one win and one loss.
Image Credit: Rahul Gulati / Sportzpics for BCCI
3 of 8
3. Royal Challengers Bangalore 11/2: Could this be RCB's year after 12 years of failure? They have had their odds shortened after their win over Sunrisers.
Image Credit: Samuel Rajkumar / Sportzpics for BCCI
4 of 8
4. Delhi Capitals 6/1: Ravichandran Ashwin's men are also considered a good chance for the title.
Image Credit: Saikat Das/Sportzpics for BCCI
5 of 8
5. Sunrisers Hyderabad 13/2: David Warner's side lost their opener to RCB.
Image Credit: Roy Gaunt / Sportzpics for BCCI
6 of 8
6. Kolkata Knight Riders 8-1: Dinesh Karthik's team got off to a winning start against Mumbai Indians.
Image Credit: Pankaj Nangia / Sportzpics for BCCI
7 of 8
7. Rajasthan Royals 9-1: A win over Chennai didn't change things much as Rajasthan are considered outsiders.
Image Credit: Deepak Malik / Sportzpics for BCCI
8 of 8
Kings XI Punjab 12-1: Despite having plenty of big names, including KL Rahul, Chris Gayle and Glenn Maxwell, KXIP are the rank outsiders in the eyes of oddsmakers.
Image Credit: Saikat Das / Sportzpics for BCCI