Regardless of whether you’re looking forward to saying goodbye to 2022 or leaping headfirst into 2023 with enthusiasm, make the most of NYE with our top party picks and the best views of the world-famous Burj Khalifa fireworks in Dubai
The traditional New Year’s Eve fireworks show at Burj Khalifa is arguably the greatest such display anywhere on the planet, and you could definitely do much worse for the turning of the year than witnessing one of the most amazing visual feasts around.
We’ve scoured the city and found some top locations for you to enjoy this NYE including parties that provide the best and most enjoyable views of the Burj Khalifa fireworks, so you can make sure you begin the new year on a high and experience one truly special evening for the memory banks. Here are our top picks for making the most of NYE in Dubai.
1) If you’re looking for the perfect destination to bid adieu to 2022, head to SĀN Beach for a night of dancing to resident DJs and musicians with fireworks in the background. With a reduced à la carte menu available and delectable delicacies on offer, prices start from AED050, and the full experience of dining at the beach is AED2,500.
2) Italian restaurant L’Amo Bistro del Mare is making the most of its spectacular waterfront setting at Dubai Harbour with an intimate New Year’s Eve dinner with Southern Italian specialities from Executive Chef Lorenzo Buccarini. Live music and the fireworks are part of the deal, from AED2,500 for outdoor terrace seating per person, excluding beverages.
3) One of the city’s hottest hangouts, The Nice Guy in Dubai, has prepared an offer for NYE on the establishment’s newly opened patio and terrace, and packages available at AED2,000 and AED3,000 to create memories that last a lifetime.
4) The Monkey Bar at 25Hours Hotel, Dubai Once Central, is throwing a rocking party for New Year’s Eve on the rooftop overlooking the Museum of the Future and Burj Khalifa where you can catch the legendary fireworks - entry passes to Monkey Bar’s NYE Bash are AED300 per person with two drinks included, and table bookings or packages starting from AED1,000.
5) Celebrate the New Year at Avli by Tashas at their Nomad Chic NYE party in the heart of DIFC with stunning views of the Burj Khalifa fireworks. The a la carte menu is available with specially curated drinks and I’ve entertainment, with a minimum spend of AED1,200 per person.
6) Chic Nonna is throwing a spectacular “Le Freak C’est Chic” New Year’s Eve party with a ‘70s theme and a glamorous evening inspired by the legendary Studio 54. The terrace overlooks the Burj Khalifa fireworks for the big moment, and prices start from AED1,200.
7) Babylon in DIFC has a unique and decadent New Year’s Eve show program lined up for guests with never before seen live performances and a full night of vibrant entertainment - pieces and packages areavaailable starting from AED1,2000 per person.
8) Dubai’s favourite Japanese hotspot Mimi Kakushi is hosting a NYE celebration to remember complete with breathtaking views of the Dubai Skyline and the traditional fireworks, with signature delicacies and music well into the night. Prices start from AED1,400 per person.
9) An authentic Greek celebration of New Year’s Eve awaits guests at Kyma Beach in Dubai featuring a curated Mediterranean menu and unrivalled surroundings of Park Hyatt Dubai Lagoon, the crystal blue water and the white sand beach - AED2,500 per person.