100 gms Stracciatella cheese
6 coloured candy tomatoes
1 tbsp olive tapenade (store bought)
1 tbsp basil pesto (store bought)
1 tbsp toasted almond flakes
4 to 5 Kalamata olives
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
White balsamic vinegar to drizzle
Date vinegar to drizzle
Olive oil to drizzle
Basil leaves to garnish
1. Season the cheese with the salt, black pepper and white balsamic vinegar, then plate.
2. Place the tomatoes and the olives on top of the cheese.
3. Add a few dollops of the tapenade and the basil pesto all over the Stracciatella.
4. Sprinkle the almond flakes all around the plate.
5. Mix the olive oil and the date vinegar then drizzle it on top of the dish.
6. Use basil leaves and olive oil to garnish.
Do you have a recipe to share? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org