100 gms seabass fillet
3 tbsp vegetables escabeche
2 ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
Piment De Espelette powder to garnish (optional)
Coriander shoots to garnish
For the vegetable Escabèche
1 celery stick
1 fennel stalk
1 small yellow capsicum
1 red yellow capsicum
1 rosemary stick
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
2 garlic cloves
1. Slice the seabass diagonally using a sharp knife, into 1/16-inch-thick slices, and place it on a serving plate, sitting on a dash of olive oil
2. Season with salt and pepper
3. Add the fresh lime juice
4. Dress the seabass in vegetable escabèche.
5. Place on top, three very thinly sliced garlic from the escabèche.
6. Add piment de spellet and coriander shoots as a garnish.
Making the vegetable escabèche
1. Chop in small brunoises (guillotined then diced) the vegetables, celery, fennel, yellow capsicum, red capsicum and shallots.
2. In a cooking pot add the chopped vegetables, the garlic cloves, and the rosemary.
3. Mix the white balsamic, the apple cider vinegar, the olive oil and then add to the vegetables.
4. Cook the mix until the acidity of the vinegar is gone and the vegetables are soft and completely cooked.
5. Remove the rosemary and cool the mixture down.
6. Slice the cooked garlic cloves and reserve for the plating.
Share your recipes with us on email@example.com