150 gms potatoes cut into wedges
150 gms aubergine cut into wedges
50 gms onions chopped
80 gms tomatoes chopped
5 gms ginger julienne
5 gms chopped chilies
5 gms salt
2 gms turmeric powder
3 gms chili powder
4 gms cumin powder
5 gms coriander chopped
2 gms garam masala
2 gms coriander powder
15 ml vegetable oil
3 gms whole cumin seeds
1. Cut potatoes and eggplant into small-medium size wedges.
2. Fry the potatoes and aubergine, keep aside.
3. Heat oil and add the cumin and fry until it crackles, then add the onions and sauté until golden brown. Add chopped ginger and garlic, and sauté for one minute.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the oil forms a layer on top.
5. Add all spices, coriander leaves and sauté for 30 seconds.
6. Add potatoes and eggplant and toss well, add little water if required. However, this vegetable dish is intended to be dry.
7. Toss well to coat all the ingredients and gravy on it.
8. Serve in a dish and garnish with green chili.
Do you have any recipes you would like to share? Email us on email@example.com