1. Cut the cod into a 10cm fillet and place it in a container.
2. Add the chopped garlic, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Mix well together and set aside in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Add the cornstarch gradually until you reach a thick batter. Coat the cod fish with the batter and keep it aside.
4. Heat oil in a pan and shallow-fry the cod fish fillet till it turns golden-brown in color.
Note: Once ready, let it stand in a container with kitchen paper.
5. Garnish with peas, brocolli and cherry tomatoes. Serve it warm.
Note: You can replace cod fillet with another protein. (chicken, steak, turkey, shrimp, etc.)