1. Soak the burghul in cold water for 30 minutes, then drain and squeeze out excess water.
2. Pound the onion and parsley in a mortar and pestle, or blend in a processor to form a smooth paste. Add the fish, and continue mixing.
3. Mix in the burghul, orange rind, salt and pepper, and knead the mixture together with your hands.
4. Spread the mixture in a greased ovenproof dish. Make diagonal lines, cutting the kibbeh into diamond shapes.
5. Brush with oil and bake in a fairly hot oven, 200°C/400°F/Gas 6, for 25-30 minutes until the surface is crisp and lightly golden. Serve hot or cold with salad.
Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Tell us about your favourite recipes at email@example.com