1. To prepare the falooda, start by cooking the vermicelli in boiling water until translucent. Make sure it is not too mushy.
2. Soak the basil seeds separately in water until they swell up.
3. In the meantime, combine boiled milk with sugar and leave it in the refrigerator to chill.
4. In a tall glass, pour the rose syrup, basil seeds, and the vermicelli at the base of the glass. Pour the chilled milk, and add two scoops of ice cream. You can choose any flavour of ice cream you like.
5. Garnish the falooda with dried fruits and nuts. You can also add fruit-flavoured jelly or kulfi.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Share your recipes with us on email@example.com