1. Wash and cut the fish into medium-sized pieces. Prick all over with a fork.
2. Mix half the lemon juice and salt and pour on the fish. Keep aside for 15 minutes and then drain off excess liquid.
3. Combine yoghurt, coriander leaves, garlic, green chillies, salt and the rest of the lemon juice and stir well. Marinate the fish with this mixture, add oil and keep aside for 3 hours.
4. Remove the fish pieces. Pour the marinade into a 2l casserole dish and cook on high flame for 10 minutes or until the gravy thickens, stirring midway.
5. Add the fish pieces and cook on high for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve hot with rice chapattis.
Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at email@example.com