1. Sift wheat flour in a basin with 1 tsp salt. Gradually add water, make a stiff dough. Cover with a damp cloth. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
2. Boil eggs and mash well. Add 1 tsp salt, pepper, coriander and 1 tsp ghee or oil. Mix thoroughly.
3. Knead the dough until smooth. Divide into 8 equal parts and roll out each into 4-inch diameter circle. Place 1 tbsp of egg filling in the centre of each circle. Shape them into round balls again.
4. Now roll out each ball on a floured board to a circle of 5-inch (13 cms) diameter.
5. Rub little ghee or oil on one side. Heat a griddle, shallow fry each paratha with little ghee or oil. Cook until both the sides turn golden brown, turning once or twice.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at email@example.com