500gm stone-ground wheat flour
100ml cooking oil
1/4 small red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
1/4 small green bell pepper, chopped
1/2 small onion, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig coriander leaves, chopped
2 tsp dried ground mango
2 tsp ground dried pomegranate
60gm dried fenugreek leaves
1. Make the dough by mixing together the wheat flour, cooking oil and a little salt with a little water. Knead to a smooth dough. Set aside for half an hour.
2. For the stuffing, mix peppers, onion, chillies, coriander, paneer, dried mango, pomegranate powder and fenugreek leaves. Add salt and butter, mixing thoroughly.
3. For the paratha, take a portion of the dough and knead it flat. Add the stuffing mixture in the centre and close the sides by bringing all ends to the centre.
4. Once close, roll it to form a round shape keeping the stuffing in the centre.
5. Cook the paratha on the griddle while applying butter on all sides. Repeat for other paranthas.
6. Serve the paratha hot with pickles, raita and mint chutney on the side.
Recipe courtesy: Antique Bazaar, Four Points By Sheraton Bur Dubai