Sharjah Executive Council has granted Sharjah government employees a six-day paid leave to visit Expo 2020 Dubai with their families.
This will enable the employees and their families to benefit from the cultural and scientific experiences offered by the global event.
- Expo 2020 Dubai: Ajman Ruler grants 6-day paid leave for government employees
- Expo 2020 Dubai: Umm Al Quwain government employees granted 8-day paid leave
- Expo 2020 Dubai: Fujairah Ruler grants 6-day paid leave for government employees
- Sharjah government employees granted 6-day paid leave to visit Expo 2020 Dubai
- Sheikh Hamdan grants 6-day exceptional holidays to Dubai government employees to visit Expo 2020