Elton John testified Monday for the defense in Kevin Spacey ’s sexual assault trial.
John appeared remotely from Monaco to testify after his husband, David Furnish, said Spacey only once attended the annual gala the singer held at his Windsor home.
One of the alleged victims accused Spacey of aggressively grabbing him inappropriately while he was driving with him to the ball in 2004 or 2005.
- Kevin Spacey’s accuser denies claim he made up charges against actor
- Kevin Spacey’s accuser describes actor as a ‘slippery, snaky’ predator to avoid
- Kevin Spacey faces sex assault trial in London on decades-old allegations
- Kevin Spacey testifies in his own defense in his sexual assault trial at a London court
- Embattled actor Kevin Spacey lauded in Italy for achievement
Spacey testified that he only attended the event in 2001. Furnish testified earlier that he had checked photographs and that was the only year Spacey attended.
John said Spacey spent the night at the house after the ball the one time he attended.
Spacey, 63, has pleaded not guilty to a dozen charges that include sexual and indecent assault counts.