As a beginner, you may find that you can’t really decide on what kind of clubs you will need. There are so many different brands and so many designs and styles that don’t make your decision-making any easier.
Here are some tips to help you pick the right ones that will set you off on the road to becoming a good golfer — if not exceptional player.
You can get a great set of clubs at the local club, in the mall or online. But, for a complete beginner does picking the right set of clubs matter? Yes, it always matters.
It is always recommended by the golf industry to seek professional advice. Before selecting the clubs of your choice
Here are some questions you can ask:
- What type of shafts will I need
- What the length of clubs for men, ladies and juniors,
- What is the quality of the golf clubs, it comes with a price,
- Don’t be afraid to inquire about different clubs that you have perhaps read or heard about,
- It would be a good idea to try them before you commit and buy a set
For more experienced players, perhaps custom-built clubs are more appropriate, which can be trialled at a club. Always ask before you buy.