1. Wash, clean, and gut the sea bass.
2. With a sharp knife slice the fish firmly from the bottom, against the backbone and carefully remove the backbone (please refer to the video).
3. Lay open flat, remove the pin bones, and rinse the fish with water.
4. Rub salt and pepper on the fish, then stuff with the rosemary, sage, thyme, and rub with olive oil.
5. Place on the grill for around 10 minutes, until the flesh is slightly charred and flaky.
6. Once grilled brush with lemon oil vinaigrette, zest of a lemon, and sprinkle with chives.
You can also create a citrusy dip by chopping 7-8 basil leaves, pulp of a lemon (without seeds), roughly chop some salted capers and mix.
Clean some artichokes, cut in halves or quarters, grill them and serve with the sea bass as a healthy accompaniment.