1. Rinse the filter and pre-heat the V60 dripper.
2. Pour in 20 grams of coarse ground coffee. Ratio for V60 coffee is 20 grams of coffee powder for 300 ml of water.
3. Add 60 ml of water 5 times with 30 seconds between each pour, resulting in a total brew of 300 grams.
4. Control the balance of the coffee by modifying the first and second pours. For a sweeter brew, make a smaller first pour (50 grams of water). For more acidity, a larger one will do the trick.
5. Use either less or more water for the second pour to compensate for the difference (if any) in the first one.
6. Pour 300 ml, and your coffee is ready to be served.
What other recipes would you like featured? Tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org