For the guacamole
1 kg avocados
31 gms green jalapenos
31 gms red long chili
20 gms cilantro
31 gms red onion
10 gms table salt
Pinch of black ground pepper
12 ml lime juice
10 ml olive oil
1 ball of burrata cheese (around 120 gms)
For the crispy chips:
400 gms tortilla chips (coloured preferred)
1 green plantain
4 gms salt
2 gms black ground pepper
For the Tabbouleh:
25 gms cilantro
15 gms parsley
25 gms red onion
100 gms tomato
7 ml lime juice
Pinch of table salt
Pinch of ground black pepper
Making the guacamole:
1. Cut the avocado in half then remove the seed and scoop out the flesh using a spoon.
2. Brunoise the red onion, green jalapeno, and long red chili.
3. Finely chop the cilantro and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the avocado, green jalapeno, red onion, and red long chili.
5. Add the lime juice, salt and black pepper into the mixing bowl.
6. Mash the mixture using a wire whisk until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl. Ready to serve.
Frying the chips:
1. Cut the green plantain into thin slices using a mandoline slicer or knife. Fry the plantain until crispy.
2. Fry the tortilla chips until crispy. Use a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
3. In a mixing bowl put the fried plantain together with the tortilla chips. Season with salt and pepper.
Making the Tabbouleh:
1. Finely chop the cilantro, parsley, red onion, and tomato. Place them into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the lime juice to the mixing bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Mix all the ingredients together until well incorporated.
1. Put the guacamole into a plate.
2. Place the burrata on top of the guacamole.
3. On top of the burrata put the tabbouleh, and serve with lime wedge on the side.
4. Place the chips in a bowl, and serve with the guacamole.
Share your favourite recipes with us at email@example.com