20 pieces small size corn tortillas (store bought)
50 ml cheddar cheese sauce (store bought)
For the guacamole:
1 kg avocados
31 gms green jalapenos
31 gms red long chili
20 gms cilantro
31 gms red onion
10 gms table salt
Pinch of black ground pepper
12 ml lime juice
10 ml olive oil
For the Chili Con Carne:
300 gms minced beef brisket
50 gms cooked black beans
20 ml corn oil
10 gms chopped garlic
20 gms chopped brown onion
130 gms tomato paste (store bought)
Pinch of paprika powder
Pinch of cumin powder
Pinch of cayenne powder
5 gms salt
Pinch of black pepper
For the Tomato Salsa:
35 gms green jalapeno
35 gms red long chili
30 gms cilantro
75 ml lime juice
50 ml olive oil
20 gms salt
10 gms black ground pepper
500 gms Tomato
Making the guacamole:
1. Cut the avocado in half then remove the seed and scoop out the flesh using a spoon.
2. Brunoise the red onion, green jalapeno, and long red chili.
3. Finely chop the cilantro and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the avocado, green jalapeno, red onion, and red long chili.
5. Add the lime juice, salt and black pepper into the mixing bowl.
6. Mash the mixture using a wire whisk until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
7. Transfer into a serving bowl. Ready to serve.
Making the Chili Con Carne:
1. Heat up cooking oil in a pan. Sauté the garlic and the onion until they are brown.
2. Add the minced beef and sauté until cooked.
3. Add the tomato paste, cooked black beans, paprika, cumin, cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Cook on low heat for 10 more minutes.
Making the tomato salsa:
1. Brunoise the green jalapeno, red chili and tomato and place in a mixing bowl.
2. Finely chop the cilantro and put it in the mixing bowl together with the chopped vegetables.
3. Add the lime juice to the mixture, and season with salt and pepper. Mix until well incorporated.
1. Heat the oil and fry the corn tortillas until crispy.
2. Heat the cheddar cheese sauce in a pan until hot.
3. Heat the oil in the pan and cooked the egg sunny side up, season with salt.
4. On a plate, spread a bit of guacamole on the bottom, and place the first layer of corn tortilla topped with more guacamole.
5. Place the second layer of the tortilla and put the chili con carne on top.
6. Add the third layer of the corn tortilla and put the hot cheddar cheese sauce.
7. Place the fourth layer of the corn tortilla and put the tomato salsa on top.
8. Put the fifth and final layer of the corn tortilla and place the egg on top.
Note: You can garnish the egg with chorizo chicharron (optional), parmesan cheese and cress.
Share your favourite recipes with us at email@example.com