200 gms vegan Angel Hair pasta (store bought)
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp onion, diced
50 gms Shiitake or button mushrooms
2 tsp truffle oil
1/4 cup vegan mushroom gravy (store bought)
1/4 cup vegetable stock (store bought)
1/4 cup coconut milk (store bought)
1 tsp salt
Pinch of black pepper
Parsley to garnish
1. Sauté the onions, garlic, and mushrooms in olive oil until the vegetables are soft.
2. Add the vegetable stock, mushroom gravy, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Boil the pasta in a separate pot.
4. To the pot with the mushroom sauce, add coconut milk, cooked pasta, and truffle oil.
5. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve hot.
Do you have a favourite vegan recipe to share? Write to us at email@example.com