1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper and place the store bought vol au vent pastry cases to bake after washing them with egg.
3. Bake them for 10 to 15 minutes or until they turn golden.
4. Meanwhile fry the onion and garlic over medium heat with the oil and the butter for 20 minutes until softened.
5. Increase the heat and add the chicken. Cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
6. Add the mushroom and cook for 3 more minutes.
7. Add the cream, salt, and pepper and bring to a simmer.
8. Fill the pastry cases with the chicken mixture and sprinkle with chives and parmesan.
Recipe courtesy: Heal Restaurant, Dubai
Tell us about your favourite recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org