1. Peel the mango, and using a box grater or shredder, finely grate it.
2. To this, add salt and mix well.
3. Using a blender, add coconut, mustard seeds, green chilli, and yoghurt. Grind it to a fine paste.
4. Add this paste to the shredded mango and mix well.
5. Heat coconut oil in a separate pan, add mustard seeds, dry red chillies and curry leaves. Allow it to splutter for a few minutes and take it off the flame.
6. Pour this seasoning to the mango and mix it well. Cover the pan with a lid for few minutes before serving.
Note: If the mango is too sour for your liking, you can add sugar to balance the taste.
Tell us about your favourite recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org