1. Chop the dried apricots into small pieces.
2. Roughly chop the almonds, cashews and pistachios, then dry roast in a pan for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
3. In a non-stick or heavy bottom pan, add the ghee and let it melt.
4. Add in the finely chopped apricots and mix well.
5. Keep stirring and mashing the mixture on a low heat, until it forms a sticky dough.
6. Add in the chopped nuts and honey, and mix well with a spatula.
7. When everything is well incorporated, spread it evenly onto a greased plate and smooth out the top.
8. Let it set for 15 minutes, then slice into squares and serve.
Share your food stories and recipes with us on email@example.com