120 gms rolled oats
½ cup unsweetened and unsalted peanut butter (can substitute with cashew butter also)
½ cup almond milk
2 to 4 tbsp honey
Sesame or chia seeds, to sprinkle
1. Mix oats, peanut butter and mix it slowly with almond milk until it reaches cookie batter consistency.
2. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 250C for 10 minutes
4. Coat a baking tin with parchment paper
5. Set the cookie batter in a shape of your choice and sprinkle chia or sesame or flax seeds on top.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Let it cool and drizzle honey. Serve and enjoy!