1. Soak the red cow beans for a few hours, and then using a pressure cooker, cook it well by adding 1 cup of water.
2. Once done, drain it and keep the well-cooked beans aside.
3. Cut ash gourd into small pieces.
4. Using a thick-bottomed pan, cook it with salt, water and green chilli by closing the lid. Stir occasionally.
5. Once the ash gourd is cooked well, allow the excess water to evaporate completely before adding the beans.
6. Next, add the beans and mix it well.
7. Add the thick coconut milk.
8. Finally add coconut oil and curry leaves.
Note: You can add a pinch of sugar to enhance the taste.
9. Close the pan with a lid for five minutes. Mix it well one last time before serving.