1. In a pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and add one cup of raw vermicelli. Lightly fry the vermicelli noodles until they turn golden brown, about 5 minutes. Constantly stir with a wooden spoon, so the vermicelli does not burn.
2. Then add a large volume of water to boil the fried vermicelli. Once the water starts to boil, add a cup of raw vermicelli and cook for just 3 minutes. Drain vermicelli in a colander.
3. Add 8 tablespoons of butter, 2 tablespoons of cardamom, ¾ cups of sugar and 2 pinches of diluted saffron to the pan. Mix and heat until sugar is dissolved for about 6 to 8 minutes.
4. Add vermicelli back to the pan, mix and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a separate pan. Add the 4 beaten eggs. Tilt the pan in order to spread the uncooked egg. When dry on top, flip the omelette over and cook for an additional minute. Serve vermicelli with omelette on top.