1. In a bowl, combine milk and water. Add fresh yeast to the mixture.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks and mix it into the milk as well.
3. Using a sieve, sift through the flour to avoid lumps and add it into the bowl of milk, water, yeast and egg yolks.
4. Next, add melted butter and allow it to rest for 30 to 40 minutes, to prove.
5. Brush the iron griddle with a little butter, and pour a ladle of dough once the griddle is hot. Bake for two to three minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Sprinkle the waffle with icing sugar, and serve fresh and crisp. Enjoy!
Do you have favourite recipe to share? Write to us at email@example.com