1. Boil the dried anjeer (figs) with hot water for 20-25 minutes, then grind to make a paste and set aside.
2. Melt ghee in a non-stick pan and add the anjeer paste to it.
3. Cook the anjeer paste on low heat, stirring continuously, till it starts to melt.
4. Add the jaggery and mix till well blended.
5. Add the liquid glucose and continue to cook, stirring continuously, for 15-18 minutes.
6. Add dry nuts and mix well.
7. Transfer the mixture to a greased aluminium tray and spread it evenly. Leave to cool to room temperature to set.
8. Cut into squares and serve.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org