1. Grate the zucchini on a box grater or in a food processor. Add salt and mix the zucchini gently and let it rest for about five minutes. Squeeze the zucchini and drain the juice out with your hands and place into a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Add the boiled kidney beans into a blender and lightly grind it.
3. Mix the beans, zuchhini and carrot in a big bowl.
4. Add the paprika, turmeric and salt to this mix and prepare this mixture into tiny oval patties about two inches wide.
5. In a pan, add one teaspoon of of avocado oil and let it heat up.
6. Place the fritters in the pan for three to four minutes and turn it over as it turns golden brown.
7. Serve with any dip of your choice.