Dar Al Ber Society is giving UAE residents a chance to win tickets to their favourite destination by answering the simple question below. Winners can fly to any of Air Arabia’s 51 destinations!
Question: When and where is Happiness Market held?
Think you know? Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Happiness Market or WhatsApp 056 508 9988. Good luck!
One Return Air Ticket of Air Arabia will be given to one winner from XPRESS and one from Gulf News. The ticket has to be utilised before June 10, 2018.
Bookings must be done at least ten days before the flight date to ensure a confirmed seat.
All applicable taxes will be paid by the winner at the time of booking as these are paid to the concerned governments and airport. Taxes are subject to change and need to be settled even after booking confirmation & payment.
Tickets are valid to travel any Air Arabia network from Sharjah.
The winner will need to come to Happiness Market at Zabeel Park, where they would be given a letter to collect/book ticket from Air Arabia.
• The journey is non–transferable, non-re-routable, and non-refundable and has no cash value.
• Tickets will be issued only with confirmed dates for outbound and inbound travel.
• In case of excess demand, Air Arabia has the right to restrict travel on peak flights details are available across our offices on UAE (embargo applies)
• Please bring along with you the original copy (photocopies and faxes will not be accepted) of the letter, along with your passport copy or other form of identification to enable us to issue a ticket.
• Bookings must be done at least ten days before the flight date to ensure a confirmed seat.
• Please note that all applicable taxes will be paid by you at the time of booking as these are paid to the concerned governments and airports.
• Taxes are subject to change and need to be settled even after booking confirmation and payment.
About Dar Al Ber Society’s Happiness Market
Dar Al Ber Society, a UAE based non-profit organisation, holds a "Happiness Market" every weekend to help generate cash for humanitarian work. The popular pop-up market, that is held at Zabeel Park on Fridays and Mamzar Park on Saturdays, attracts nearly 40,000 people every week.
The market provides visitors with an array of retail and food stalls, as well as games and competition for children. The initiative comes in line with the vision of His Highness Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to make Dubai the happiest city in the world.