UAE | Emergencies
UAE boy who choked on rambutan is out of coma
3-year-old who nearly suffocated on fruit moved to paediatric ward
- Saif Theeb Ali Al Shamisi is recovering in the hospital. He choked on a fruit and was on a coma for five days.
Popular in UAE
The owners dumped the dog at the veterinary clinic after a leg surgery.
Garbage trucks creating a lot of noise at night, reports reader
Community Reports add a new dimension to crowd-sourced journalism
Reader is concerned about the people who take a midday nap on the pavements.