UAE | Emergencies
UAE boy who choked on rambutan is out of coma
3-year-old who nearly suffocated on fruit moved to paediatric ward
- Saif Theeb Ali Al Shamisi is recovering in the hospital. He choked on a fruit and was on a coma for five days.
More from UAE Emergencies
More from UAE
Popular in UAE
Gulf News reader says the authorities haven’t worked on beautifying the area.
Reader requests the authorities to construct a pedestrian bridge in the Ras Al Khor area, in Dubai.
Ppeople need to be more responsible about the activism they participate in, says expert.
Online campaigns allow people to express their support for a cause.