UAE | Emergencies
Fire breaks out in Fujairah building
Gas cylinder explosion at an apartment causes blaze that spread in the building
- Fire breaks out at a residential building in Fujairah on Saturday.
More from UAE Emergencies
More from UAE
Popular in UAE
Most are unaware of the dangers of smoking shisha.
This eye sore has still not been demolished says Gulf News reader.
Gulf News reader is shocked to see street lights on during day time and urged the authorities to tackle the issue
Youth environmentalists come together to clean garbage and litter in UAE