1 of 10
1. Amr Diab. When: January 24 Where: Dubai Media City Amphitheatre Tickets from: Dh295 Egyptian pop star Amr Diab, known for hits such as ‘Nour Al Ain’ and ‘Amarain’, returns to Dubai. He released his latest album ‘Ana Gheir’ in 2019. He also collaborated with DJ Marshmello on ‘Bayen Habeit’ the year prior.
Image Credit: Supplied
2 of 10
2. Mohammed Assaf and Omar Abdallat. When: January 24 Where: Al Majaz Amphitheatre, Sharjah Tickets from: Dh100 ‘Arab Idol’ victor and Palestinian singer Mohammed Assaf will perform with Sharjah, as well as Jordanian singer Omar Al Abdallat, best known for his hit ‘Ya Sa’ad’. This show, originally set to take place on January 10, was postponed to January 24.
3 of 10
3. Robbie Williams. When: January 24 Where: The Pointe, Dubai Tickets from: Dh295 Formerly of Take That, English singer Robbie Williams — behind solo hits such as ‘Angels’, ‘Let Me Entertain You’ and ‘Feel’ — recently released a festive album, ‘The Christmas Present’. It was his 12th studio record to date.
4 of 10
4. All Day I Dream. When: January 24 Where: Soho Beach DXB, Dubai Tickets: Free entry All Day I Dream is an electronic music party that began on a Brooklyn rooftop nine years ago. Now it tours globally, and on January 24 in Dubai, it will welcome Lee Burridge (pictured), Gorje Hewek & Izhevski, Tim Green and Amonita.
5 of 10
5. Prateek Kuhad. When: January 24 Where: The Rotunda, Dubai Tickets from: Sold-out Indie singer-songwriter Prateek Kuhad’s track ‘cold/mess’ was picked by Barack Obama as one of his top songs of 2019. Kuhad previously won Best Indian Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2016.
6 of 10
6. Saif Nabeel. When: January 24 Where: Global Village, Dubai Tickets from: Included with Dh15 entry charge An Iraqi singer and composer, Saif Nabeel has been active since 2011. He is known for mixing Arabic beats with folk melodies, and his tracks include Hay Essanah, Ma Mertah and Khayef Men Endy and Kol Youm Elk Ashtak.
7 of 10
7. Alexander Ghindin. When: January 22 Where: Dubai Opera Tickets from: Dh150 Russian pianist Alexander Ghindin in 1994 was the youngest ever laureate of the International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow. He brings to Dubai compositions of Fréderic Chopin including the famous Fantasy in F minor, the Grande Valse Brilliante in E flat, and some of the more beloved Nocturnes, Mazurkas and Polonaises.
8 of 10
8. 47Soul. When: January 24 Where: Quoz Arts Festival, Dubai Tickets from: Free entry As part of the two-day Quoz Arts Festival (January 24-25), 47Soul will headline the opening night. The Palestinian-Jordanian group have been credited with creating ‘Shamstep’, a Middle Eastern genre that combines traditional Dabke sounds with contemporary electronic beats and forms the foundation of their sound
9 of 10
9. Fat Joe. When: January 24 Where: Base Dubai Tickets from: Free for the first 100 women; Dh100 thereafter. Dh200 for men. Hailing from the Bronx, New York, Puerto Rican rapper Fat Joe is best known for his hits ‘Lean Back’ with Terror Squad, ‘What’s Luv?’ with Ashanti and Ja Rule and ‘All the Way Up’ with Remy Ma, French Montana and Dre.
10 of 10
10. 2Chainz. When: January 23 Where: White Dubai Tickets from: Call venue to inquire American rapper 2 Chainz is known for hits such as ‘No Lie’, ‘Birthday Song’ and ‘I’m Different’. His fifth studio album, Rap or Go to the League, released last year with appearances by a slew of artists, including Ariana Grande, Chance the Rapper, Kendrick Lamar, Kodak Black, Lil Wayne, Travis Scott, Ty Dolla Sign and Young Thug.