An Indian lady is asking. My husband is under my visa he is not working. I’m working in a private company with total salary of AED7,000.00. In case I apply for a housemaid 1. What is the requirement for bringing a maid? 2. What are the approximate fees required? 3.What is the duration of the visa? 4. What is the minimum salary to be paid to the house maid? 5. As per the Department of Naturalization and Residency rules is their any objection from the Department in case I bring Indian maid?
My second question is in my place of work my boss is checking all employees email. It's not personal email but it’s a company email given to every employee and every employee has his own password is this behavior of the company owner is as per the law? Please advise.
I would like to clarify to the questioner that for the purpose of sponsoring a house maid, the Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai requires the following:
1. The basic salary shall be AED5000 + accommodation or 6000 without accommodation
2. In case of accommodation 2 bed rooms required and the tenancy contract should be attested.
3. Labour contract which shows the salary should be attested.
4. AED 2,000 refundable guarantee for one time and the visa is for one year only renewable yearly.
5. The Fees are around AED 5,000 per year
6. A per the Dept. of Naturalization and Residency there is no minimum salary. The salary depends on the mutual agreement between the sponsor and the maid.
7. Since the questioner is not having a child the Department of Naturalization and Residency will consider the application as special request and it will give the decision it may approve or reject. In case of approval the questioner is allowed to bring the maid from the same nationality provided that she should get a letter from the Indian embassy that proves that the maid is not one of the questioner relatives.
Finally the company manager is allowed to log in to all employees email since the email service provided by the company and for the company benefit and as long as the company email is not a personal email.