Man skill level of difficulty: Easy
- When you make the decision to buy lingerie for your partner, just remember you’re not the first guy in the shop to turn 50 shades of red and you certainly won’t be the last. Make sure you have an idea of the size and the styles she already wears and remember this is for her, not you.
- What’s the occasion? Is this a gift for every day, then maybe a comfy T-shirt bra. Perhaps if you think she should flaunt her assets more, then opt for a push-up bra and matching panties. If you’re looking for something strictly for the bedroom, then take a look at flirty nightwear.
- What is she like? Does she ooze confidence and like to be daring with her outfits? Then don’t be afraid to take a few risks – perhaps a babydoll in the colours she loves. If you’re feeling confident enough to take it up a notch for a sleepless night, add a garter belt and stockings.
- Show her you know the latest trends and choose animal prints nightwear thatis both alluring and fun. But always remember that you want to choose something that she is going to feel comfortable wearing, even if it’s not for sleeping in.
- When you’re happy with your selection, make sure to keep the receipt. You can exchange it for another colour or style if needs be. Better still, if you have the right size, the receipt is a great reminder of the design and style you bought, so you can take it with you on your next visit.