You could win Dh500 per kilo lost, multiple annual gym memberships, and health and spa packages if you bag the title of the biggest loser in 'RAK Biggest Weight Loser Challenge.'
RAK Hospital, in association with Ministry of Health and Prevention in Ras Al Khaimah, are hosting the ‘RAK Biggest Weight Loser Challenge’. This 10-week long challenge is open to all Ras Al Khaimah residents over the age of 18.
How to join
Registration will be done on Saturday, February 17 at RAK Hospital.
This free registration requires participants to be physically present to record weight, BMI, blood pressure and other health statistics. A ‘before’ photo will also be taken at this point.
Location RAK Hospital, Ras Al Khaimah Cost Free Timings 9am to 6pm Date February 17
- A weekly weight record sheet will also be given to participants.
- There are no shortcuts to winning and therefore, surgical weight loss is not considered valid.
- Winners will be announced and awarded on April 28 at RAK Hospital.
- One winner each will be chosen from males and females - based on the total weight lost during the challenge
- Post the challenge there will be a 10-week follow-up plan to maintain the lifestyle changes that the winners have achieved.
Biggest losers win
In addition to the weight lost, the biggest losers will win Dh500 for every kilo lost. Besides cash prizes, winners also have a chance to win six annual gym vouchers, annual health packages and spa vouchers at RAK Hospital.