Passing a job interview takes more than just a nice suit; you have to do plenty of research on the company too. Read our guide to success.
Careers at Gulf News
As a media organization with businesses in print, digital and radio, along with being a leading newspaper in the UAE, GN Media is always on the look out for candidates with talent. With a challenging, rewarding work environment, competitive pay and benefits, Gulf News is one of the premium organizations to work for in the country. It is no surprise that we boast of very low attrition rates and long average tenures of our employees.If you are interested in joining of the most successful media companies in the UAE, please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Make sure to bookmark this page. Our ads will always be posted here first,You could also follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/company/gulf-news for all our job vacancies.
Gulf News Broadcasting is searching for a highly talented Sales Manager with a proven track record of recruiting and developing sales talent and achieving revenue success. This is an opportunity to join our fast-paced, collaborative team of seasoned professionals.
The position is focused on training and developing a well-performing sales team, and there is scope to learn and grow into a more senior role.
We need a strong, committed and creative sales manager who can be honed to run a diverse team.
- Extensive experience in working in an established radio market
- Have management experience. More senior-level candidates (ie Senior Account Manager, or Account Director) are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in SOLUTION SELLING as our sales philosophy is based around a consultative approach.
- Have a strong training and development ability.
- Take feedback in their stride and eager to learn and develop
Please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 15th May 2016
Head of Content( Programming) – Gulf News Broadcasting Network
GNB (Gulf News Broadcasting) is one of the leading broadcasters in the United Arab Emirates. Based in Dubai, GNB is looking for an experienced Head of Content. The successful candidate will be charged with leading and developing FM, mobile, streaming and social content strategy in ways that retain and build audience levels.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for talent management and development
- Drive content strategy, format and brand management of all GNB content teams
- Creative and innovative use of technology to deepen listener relationships
- Ensure commercial objectives of all GNB channels are met
Successful application will possess:
- 5 years Metro market experience in Content, Music and Radio News roles
- Proven ratings success with developing CHR and Hot AC Breakfast Shows
- Operational, creative, strategic and analytical traits
- Passion for all forms of Social Media
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Annual return flights
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance
You could also follow us on linkedin to apply for this vacancy.
On the job hunt?
Have you ever wondered about switching careers? If you have, consider these top paying sectors in the job market.
Your employer must arrange these five documents for you to be a legal resident
After that job in Dubai? Read our guide to learn how to write the ultimate CV.
Are you stuck at a desk? Have your colleagues moved up and left you behind? Do you feel you can offer your company more? Then read our guide to landing that promotion.