1. I wouldn't have to worry about appearances. Brown and furry on the outside but it would be the inside that would make me a super fruit.
2. Good health guaranteed. Since I'd have a low glycaemic index, I wouldn't get diabetes and because I'd be loaded with Vit C, my immunity to infections would also be pretty good.
3. I'd be a great stress buster. Small and soft - I'd make a good stress ball. Just don't squeeze me too hard.
4. Say no to digestive problems. Since I'd be loaded with fibre, my metabolism would be great. So I'd be able to eat whatever I wanted.
5. Superfruit to the rescue. As a human being, I was not lucky enough to be a superhero but as a kiwi fruit, my nutritional value would make me a superfruit. Not bad, eh?
6. Green is in trend. In the culinary world, green is the first choice. Ask my brothers Mr Spinach and Mr Broccoli.
7. Options available. If I became tired of being green, I'd have the option of being gold. I wouldn't be judged for changing my colour.
8. Size does not matter. I'd be small yet have more Vitamin C than an orange so who's the winner? Me!
9. Versatility would be my middle name. My ‘fur' would make me a cute stationary pet and my weight would make me an ideal paperweight.
10. Shape wouldn't matter. I'd be popular, my plump and oval shape not withstanding. So no more dieting for me.
As told to Hina Navin, a Dubai-based freelancer