Rate this Recipe
- 200ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10g each roasted pine nuts, black olives, finely
- Chopped red and yellow peppers
- Yellow and green zucchinis
- 500g yellow fin tuna
- Lemon dressing, to serve
- 200g rocket leaves
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- For the rock salt marinade, mix together
- 500g rock salt
- 50g fennel
- Skins of 1 orange and lemon
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper, then marinate zucchinis and peppers. Refrigerate overnight.
- Marinate tuna in salt marinade for one hour. Now wash tuna and keep in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Slice it thinly.
- Brush lemon dressing on plate, and top it with sliced tuna. Add rocket leaves, pine nuts, olives and drained vegetables. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and extra-virgin olive oil.