- 13 die in oil rig helicopter crash off Norway5 minutes ago
- Key radical groups in Bangladesh9 minutes ago
- A troubling new turn in Bangladesh13 minutes ago
- NDA promises land for all landless in Kerala23 minutes ago
- Indian shares resilient, IPOs in demand26 minutes ago
- Bangladesh reels from Islamist attacks27 minutes ago
- Make the most of meeting a financial adviser35 minutes ago
- 300-year-old house tells Cebu’s history45 minutes ago
- Offshore investments: Is it all that evil?46 minutes ago
- UAE markets fail to push to new 2016 highs46 minutes ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.