- ‘Pokemon Go’ fans play in India46 minutes ago
- Muslim women beat up over beef carrying rumours48 minutes ago
- ‘Arab nations should unify their views’49 minutes ago
- Yemeni troops recapture strategic Taiz village49 minutes ago
- New loyalty card for du users50 minutes ago
- Only skill in India will Make in India51 minutes ago
- Why we humans often hate new stuff55 minutes ago
- Flight to the future55 minutes ago
- PNA cuts off aid to 1,297 needy families in Gaza57 minutes ago
- Plants that can beat UAE summer heat58 minutes ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.