- Mohammad attends graduation ceremony 7 hrs ago
- Lindt Café returns as symbol of Australian unity 8 hrs ago
- Cheating is their ‘birthright’ 9 hrs ago
- Solar Impulse 2 reaches China 9 hrs ago
- Attempt to ram US spy agency gates 9 hrs ago
- Dh1m insurance not enough to keep baby alive 10 hrs ago
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results 10 hrs ago
- South African Airways open to Etihad group 10 hrs ago
- UAE economy ‘will grow despite oil prices’ 10 hrs ago
- Small enterprises ‘key for job opportunities’ 10 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.