- A visit to the market3 minutes ago
- UAE’s young people out to set the world right3 minutes ago
- Push to save cows starves Bangladesh of beef26 minutes ago
- Japan beating China for Bangladesh deep-sea port46 minutes ago
- Going on holiday? Tick the checklist 49 minutes ago
- Prosecutor suspected of sabotaging rape case1 hr ago
- UK ‘plan’ to move HK residents to N.Ireland1 hr ago
- More than 100 UK asylum seekers to walk free1 hr ago
- Malaysian PM dismisses funds report1 hr ago
- UK holds minute’s silence for Tunisia victims1 hr ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.