- City face test of leadership credentials16 minutes ago
- Hertha look to end 38-year wait in Munich18 minutes ago
- Anelka unlikely to be back in India19 minutes ago
- UAE to attend climate change meet in Paris27 minutes ago
- Hyderabad metro runs into fresh trouble34 minutes ago
- Qatar launches probe against poor construction35 minutes ago
- In pictures: 2015 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade38 minutes ago
- Miss Canada lashes out at Beijing after snub44 minutes ago
- Daesh claims responsibility for attack on shrine46 minutes ago
- Vardy, Leicester in Manchester United showdown47 minutes ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.