- Highlights: L’Oreal Bridal Week in Lahore53 minutes ago
- Dubai denies WHO's air quality report2 hrs ago
- Kangana, Sonam and Sunny in celebwatch2 hrs ago
- Philippine ex-Senator Santiago dead at 712 hrs ago
- Rescuers pull 15 out from China landslide59 minutes ago
- Walcott hits double as Arsenal crush Basel6 hrs ago
- Turan and Pique score as Barca beat Gladbach6 hrs ago
- Celtic hold City as Sterling scores at both ends6 hrs ago
- Atletico get better of Bayern once more6 hrs ago
- Boy kills dad, goes on school rampage7 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.