- UAE and India look to invest more in friendship3 hrs ago
- 9 killed in Quetta suicide bomb attack3 hrs ago
- Chad wins 24th Salomon Wadi Bih Run solo race3 hrs ago
- Al Nasr Pro team has enough reasons to smile4 hrs ago
- Kittel was too powerful in the end, Viviani says4 hrs ago
- UAE-Australia trade not hit by low oil prices4 hrs ago
- Sehwag: Good to qualify for semis early4 hrs ago
- Gemini Arabians sign off with a win4 hrs ago
- 3,000 illegal occupancy violations in Abu Dhabi4 hrs ago
- EU probe uncovers potential mis-selling5 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.