- Richards presents his blazer to museum59 minutes ago
- Drones: Yet another automation revolution1 hr ago
- Khedira confident Juve can earn European glory1 hr ago
- Southampton hero knows Ibra a cut above the rest1 hr ago
- India to test fire airborne Brahmos missile soon1 hr ago
- Du’s new royalty fees to be paid until 20211 hr ago
- A peek inside Qatar’s ‘gas capital of the world’1 hr ago
- Rooney agent in China to discuss move from Man-U1 hr ago
- Aramco IPO seen as cue for other Gulf states1 hr ago
- Aramco Socar competing for OMV’s Turkish unit1 hr ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.