- Sterling on target as City set record4 minutes ago
- West Ham thump Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield6 minutes ago
- Palace stun Chelsea at Stamford Bridge9 minutes ago
- Fourth batch of Emiratis joins national service1 hr ago
- Defending champions Brazil shown the door1 hr ago
- I feel like a champion, Slovak Toth says1 hr ago
- Profitable day’s racing from Team Godolphin1 hr ago
- Pakistan: UN team visits tense border areas1 hr ago
- Eaton sinks own world mark for decathlon gold1 hr ago
- Thousands protest against government corruption1 hr ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.