- Israeli colonists take over Hebron gold souq8 minutes ago
- Asia chief calls for unity on Fifa19 minutes ago
- Zamalek end arch-rivals Al Ahly’s monopoly30 minutes ago
- Japan dismisses plagiarism claims over 2020 logo49 minutes ago
- Schwanitz all but seals shot put Diamond Race50 minutes ago
- Felix to run 400m and relays at worlds51 minutes ago
- Public shaming for litterbugs in north Mexico53 minutes ago
- Study says fat should be the sixth taste54 minutes ago
- Trump shows staying power ahead of first debate55 minutes ago
- Cop hunt for Mexico capo is global57 minutes ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.