- Man dies as heart stops during Channel swim16 minutes ago
- Dilshan says goodbye with Australia defeat50 minutes ago
- Air France flight delayed — by a ‘mouse’2 hrs ago
- Mum says 20 boys raped her daughter2 hrs ago
- Mid-air horror as plane engine torn apart6 hrs ago
- Merkel under fire from her deputy6 hrs ago
- 3 involved in Lanka team bus attack killed6 hrs ago
- Another MQM lawmaker leaves party6 hrs ago
- German minister: EU-US trade talks have failed8 hrs ago
- Oil sector banks on early stability8 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.