- Al Shabab are Gulf Club Cup champions 4 hrs ago
- Al Ahli conquer Al Ain in 3-3 thriller 7 hrs ago
- Business efficiency tied to competitiveness 8 hrs ago
- The UAE tops the Middle East in competitiveness 8 hrs ago
- UAE among top 10 countries in global rankings 8 hrs ago
- Man drowns, another rescued in Sharjah 8 hrs ago
- Satellite phone saves 500 lives at sea 9 hrs ago
- Trial and error part of space missions 9 hrs ago
- UAE Mars mission will share new findings 9 hrs ago
- Sharif chairs high level anti-terror meeting 9 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.