- Deutsche Bank profits fall 50% over litigation 1 hr ago
- Central banks meet, but ability to help in doubt 1 hr ago
- Dubai index seen consolidating 1 hr ago
- Detour ahead 1 hr ago
- Mohammad Bin Zayed in Saudi Arabia 1 hr ago
- UAE sends search and rescue team to Nepal 1 hr ago
- Dubai group still missing in quake-hit Nepal 1 hr ago
- Pakistan sends four planeloads of relief goods 1 hr ago
- Shaikha Fatima donates Dh5m for Nepal relief 1 hr ago
- Business Bay now top investor choice 2 hrs ago
- Posted by Nadia Eldemerdash, Web Producer
- Published 15:53 February 12, 2013
- Impersonator Kenny Wizz will recreate the Michael Jackson concert experience.
Michael Jackson lives!
At least for a few hours over the course of the week.
The Madinat Theater is hosting the Michael Jackson History II tour starting today and ending Feb. 20. The show is party of impersonator Kenny Wizz’s world tour, and the Las Vegas performer is coming to Dubai for the first time from South Africa.
The show promises to be a “full-on Michael Jackson concert,” according to Madinat Theater manager Bernadette Scott, featuring the dancers, moves and special effects that made a mark on the music industry. It’s also a bigger production than Wizz’s first tour (this is his second Michael Jackson show, hence History II), and he’ll be singing hits from albums like “Bad” and “Dangerous” as well as popular Jackson Five songs.
Tickets cost Dh185 for balcony seats and Dh250 for the stalls.