- Mohammad attends graduation ceremony 5 hrs ago
- Lindt Café returns as symbol of Australian unity 7 hrs ago
- Cheating is their ‘birthright’ 7 hrs ago
- Solar Impulse 2 reaches China 7 hrs ago
- Attempt to ram US spy agency gates 7 hrs ago
- Dh1m insurance not enough to keep baby alive 8 hrs ago
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results 8 hrs ago
- South African Airways open to Etihad group 8 hrs ago
- UAE economy ‘will grow despite oil prices’ 8 hrs ago
- Small enterprises ‘key for job opportunities’ 9 hrs ago
The UAE's weekly tabloid newspaper with a strong community focus.
XPRESS is a tabloid news weekly that focuses on the many communities that live in Dubai. XPRESS was launched in March 2007, and it has built itself a solid reputation with its hard hitting community-based stories. It is rich in its diversity, and is a colourful and visually led newspaper.
XPRESS is a “people paper” with a strong emphasis on human interest stories it. It addresses the issues of modern life in the UAE as well as keeping readers up-to-date with the most interesting world news.
XPRESS is divided into three sections with each having a distinct focus on the local:
- Life and
That means more local news, more local leisure and more local sport. It also adds more business and international stories that are relevant locally and relevant to the reader.
It is an essential read for any resident or visitor to find out what is happening in every aspect of UAE society.