- Unilever shares slide after Kraft withdraws bid43 minutes ago
- German growth to pick up in first quarter44 minutes ago
- Flipkart to use Microsoft cloud to boost sales45 minutes ago
- Kuwait replaces wealth fund head46 minutes ago
- Fake science is deadly and must be confronted47 minutes ago
- So you want to write a non-fiction book47 minutes ago
- February 21, 2017: Hughes in stunning win49 minutes ago
- What’s in a name? A lot...56 minutes ago
- Road safety begins with us58 minutes ago
- What happened #LastNightInSweden?1 hr ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.