- Boom Boom Afridi slays Sri Lanka1 hr ago
- Help is here, Filipino couples with issues told3 hrs ago
- Multicultural makeover for capital’s taxis 3 hrs ago
- Spate of thefts fail to shake trust in lockers3 hrs ago
- Blood donor portal 'gift from Indian community'3 hrs ago
- Akram wants cricket kept apart from politics4 hrs ago
- Retiring Hughes misses out on Royal finale4 hrs ago
- Pacific trade talks fail to end in TPP deal4 hrs ago
- Tendulkar visits mentor Achrekar on Guru Purnima5 hrs ago
- Kohli: I always take responsibility for the team5 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.