- Kenya to burn confiscated ivories4 minutes ago
- Marshall Islands welcomes disaster declaration6 minutes ago
- Plunging costs fuel safety fears on Everest6 minutes ago
- Iranian refugee who set himself on fire dies12 minutes ago
- Neighbours upset with Australia over immigration24 minutes ago
- Kenya holds summit to stop elephant slaughter25 minutes ago
- Hackers leak stolen Kenyan documents 27 minutes ago
- Portugal’s dying villages28 minutes ago
- Nigeria Princess seeks funds for terror victims30 minutes ago
- Washington’s Oshie caps treble with OT winner47 minutes ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.