- Sharapova booed as Murray canters through 6 hrs ago
- UAE expats struggle to save due to dependents 6 hrs ago
- Real Madrid sack coach Carlo Ancelotti 7 hrs ago
- England storm back to thrash New Zealand 7 hrs ago
- Ganguly set for top post with India 7 hrs ago
- Face off between Modi and Singh 7 hrs ago
- Modi promises bad days for looters 8 hrs ago
- 11 female students injured in bus mishap 8 hrs ago
- Deadly heat turns AP, Telangana into frying pan 8 hrs ago
- Al Houthis face setback amid talks confusion 8 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.