- India coach slams scheduling of matches20 minutes ago
- Postecoglou retracts criticism of FFA25 minutes ago
- Hong Kong fans warned to behave in China26 minutes ago
- Thai police say closer to cracking bomb case 32 minutes ago
- Metro Manila acts to curb silver polish deaths34 minutes ago
- Los Angeles enters 2024 Olympic race38 minutes ago
- The colours of the valley41 minutes ago
- Durban erupts on getting 2022 C’Wealth Games42 minutes ago
- Malaysia ex-PM in trouble over Najib comment 42 minutes ago
- All Blacks wary of huge expectations: Hansen44 minutes ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.