- US issues stamp to celebrate Diwali54 minutes ago
- Canada votes to resettle Yazidi refugees1 hr ago
- Clinton and Trump face off in Florida2 hrs ago
- This Test was a warning — England got out of it2 hrs ago
- Five questions Man United manager has to answer2 hrs ago
- Liverpool youngsters beat Spurs in League Cup3 hrs ago
- Declining Jose’s Kompany in playing down a derby3 hrs ago
- Apple profit falls 19% as iPhone sales drop3 hrs ago
- Beatty first American to win Man Booker3 hrs ago
- UAE and UK allow families of diplomats to work6 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.