- Dalai Lama celebrates 80th birthday13 minutes ago
- Every third person in world overweight: Study15 minutes ago
- Pedal power rules the roads in Utrecht16 minutes ago
- Dawood’s surrender offer was conditional27 minutes ago
- Selfie etiquette in question27 minutes ago
- A mix of support and criticism from readers27 minutes ago
- Deconstructing the selfie addiction27 minutes ago
- Basic insurance to cover premature births27 minutes ago
- Thampu says he didn’t need to approach police30 minutes ago
- Lalit Modi makes allegations against Rahul36 minutes ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.