- Obama hits out at Trump’s campaign rhetoric15 minutes ago
- Erdogan closes more schools, extends detention17 minutes ago
- A thin veil separating two worlds57 minutes ago
- India may approach Britain on returning Kohinoor4 hrs ago
- Abhay Deol praises co-star Diana Penty28 minutes ago
- Dia Mirza’s Iranian co-production out in October34 minutes ago
- Drunk merchant curses God at check-in counter35 minutes ago
- Trio jailed for carjacking and robbing 2 workers35 minutes ago
- Body goes unnoticed for days in fast-food outlet5 hrs ago
- Clinton chooses Tim Kaine as running mate5 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.