- Al Ain punish sloppy Al Nasr1 hr ago
- Bayern go 11 points clear with Hertha win1 hr ago
- De Bruyne sets City back on track1 hr ago
- MSN all score for rampant Barca1 hr ago
- Brothers guide Britain closer to glory2 hrs ago
- De Bruyne sends Man City to top of the table2 hrs ago
- Rosberg takes sixth consecutive pole of season2 hrs ago
- New Zealand struggle as wickets tumble again2 hrs ago
- Cerebral Ashwin spins his way to the top2 hrs ago
- Umpire howler to have ‘big bearing’ on Test2 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.