- Ptition seeks ban on MQM, action against Hussain1 hr ago
- Islamabad denies US reprimand to envoy1 hr ago
- Flood alert in Pakistan after India rivers swell2 hrs ago
- Jailed MQM leader takes oath as Karachi mayor2 hrs ago
- Al Aryani ready to take aim at Rio gold2 hrs ago
- Burning Man Festival: Art in the Desert3 hrs ago
- No EU-US trade deal before Obama leaves office4 hrs ago
- Oil discoveries at 70-year low4 hrs ago
- Reader picture of the day - Series 24 hrs ago
- Shoaib says Inzamam the best he ever bowled to4 hrs ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.