- UAE to raise non-oil GDP contribution to 80% 6 minutes ago
- US, Russia plan airspace talks8 minutes ago
- CIA-backed Syrian rebels under Russian blitz17 minutes ago
- Telangana shutdown sees thousands court arrest20 minutes ago
- Key issues in Bihar polls34 minutes ago
- Boy dies after falling from flat on 6th floor38 minutes ago
- THIRD STORY: KEY PLAYERS IN BIHAR ELECTIONS 41 minutes ago
- Bolivia prez Morales urges for fan support42 minutes ago
- Conte coy on returning to club football43 minutes ago
- Palestinian teen shot dead in Jerusalem46 minutes ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.