- Daredevils freefall from 99th floor in Dubai 41 minutes away
- India ponders high-level panel on tax issues 3 minutes ago
- Report expected soon on Israeli attacks in Gaza 5 minutes ago
- Nepal’s slowing economy set for free fall 6 minutes ago
- EU law to align with too-big-to-fail fix 8 minutes ago
- 7 in 10 people keep money problems secret 10 minutes ago
- Bank of Japan set to cut economic forecasts 14 minutes ago
- Bid to save Boston bomber from death penalty 18 minutes ago
- Growth pause, Greek crisis could keep Fed mum 19 minutes ago
- Officer reunited with newborn he found 22 minutes ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.