- Yas Island aims to attract 48m visitors annually1 hr ago
- Giffin Graphics mourns its founder’s death1 hr ago
- Pujara’s transformation augurs well for India1 hr ago
- Now, rent a car for an hour or two1 hr ago
- India could reclaim No. 1 Test spot1 hr ago
- England call-up Duckett wins young player award1 hr ago
- De Villiers ruled out for Australia series1 hr ago
- India rebuts Pakistan claims on Kashmir again1 hr ago
- Rodgers’ goal is to keep City at bay1 hr ago
- Khawaja and Smith peerless in Ireland rout1 hr ago
Wheeler’s launches brunch
- Posted by Natalie Long, tabloid! Editor
- Published 19:7 April 1, 2013
The steady shift towards a la carte brunch continues with a new addition at Wheeler’s of St. James’s, Marco Pierre White’s seafood restaurant in DIFC.
Dishes are served in sharing platters so you get the variety you’d expect from a brunch, without the hassle of getting up. (Us? Lazy? Totally.)
What can I eat, you ask? Expect Obsiblue shrimp ceviche, poached white and green asparagus, shellfish bisque, beef tenderloin, lemon sole, fish pie, duo of lamb, butternut squash and parsley ravioli, local fish of the day and fish and chips. Brunch runs 12.30-4pm every Friday, and is Dh250 per person (soft drinks); Dh350 (select beverages); and Dh450 with bubbly. There’s a happy hour from 4-7pm (they call it ‘Sparkling Times’). Call 04-3860899.