- Sharapova booed as Murray canters through 8 hrs ago
- UAE expats struggle to save due to dependents 8 hrs ago
- Real Madrid sack coach Carlo Ancelotti 9 hrs ago
- England storm back to thrash New Zealand 9 hrs ago
- Ganguly set for top post with India 9 hrs ago
- Face off between Modi and Singh 9 hrs ago
- Modi promises bad days for looters 9 hrs ago
- 11 female students injured in bus mishap 9 hrs ago
- Deadly heat turns AP, Telangana into frying pan 10 hrs ago
- Al Houthis face setback amid talks confusion 10 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.