- Bayern’s Ribery expands on Guardiola criticism1 hr ago
- Yemen’s ancient art of brickmaking endures war1 hr ago
- Merkel defends refugee stance after attacks1 hr ago
- EU calls Turkey’s crackdown on media ‘worrying’1 hr ago
- Chance to take English cricket to a new audience1 hr ago
- Lee unfazed by possible semi clash with Lin1 hr ago
- Switzerland’s Bencic out of Rio Olympics1 hr ago
- Russia’s depleted Olympic squad leave for Rio1 hr ago
- Ferrer admits injury concern about Nadal1 hr ago
- Total hits costs target early as oil rebounds1 hr ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.