- Domingo delights as Dubai Opera opens9 hrs ago
- Brazil’s Senate strips Rousseff of presidency10 hrs ago
- Shaikh Mohammad visits Dubai Opera10 hrs ago
- Building notices that make you go ‘huh’11 hrs ago
- Nine nationalities dress up for Indian festival11 hrs ago
- First commercial flight from US lands in Cuba11 hrs ago
- 3 friends, 10 nations: A drive to remember11 hrs ago
- Autistic Emirati plays lead role in movie11 hrs ago
- Deal gone wrong for Indian expat11 hrs ago
- Stokes set for first T20 since World T20 final11 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.