- Egypt warships head to Gulf of Aden 44 minutes ago
- Dr. Seuss museum opening next year 1 hr ago
- Rihanna releases ‘Better Have My Money’ single 1 hr ago
- ‘Not a great deal of hope’ for Bobbi Kristina 1 hr ago
- Jeremy Clarkson defends attack victim 1 hr ago
- India’s youngest village head 15 hrs ago
- Development budget cut to divert funds to police 15 hrs ago
- Iran may run centrifuges at fortified site 15 hrs ago
- Two jailed for raping worker in Dubai 16 hrs ago
- Clerk cleared of sedating, robbing man 16 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.