- Autumn foliage and colours of Europe51 minutes ago
- Revealed: 15 richest cities on earth today2 hrs ago
- Sandy Tabet crowned Miss Lebanon 20163 hrs ago
- Man divorces wife two hours after wedding3 hrs ago
- Remittances to Asian countries on decline?4 hrs ago
- Tear gas used to disperse Calais residents4 hrs ago
- Tension high as France clears refugee 'Jungle'5 hrs ago
- Bill Murray honoured by Hollywood A-listers1 hr ago
- ‘Deadpool’ director Tim Miller quits sequel1 hr ago
- Azelia Banks wants to work with Zayn Malik1 hr ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.