- Spain qualify as England maintain 100% record1 hr ago
- All Blacks beat Tonga, but still short of best1 hr ago
- Mother clings to hope for kids stuck in Turkey 5 hrs ago
- Tourist haven for Yemenis escaping war5 hrs ago
- Yemenis lament rough life under Al Houthi rule6 hrs ago
- New iPhones go on sale in UAE8 hrs ago
- The tricky bit of handling fewer petrodollars1 hr ago
- Glimpse of Gibran’s genius11 hrs ago
- A more mellowed Ryanair still gets the numbers1 hr ago
- MQM agrees to withdraw resignations12 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.