- Walcott hits double as Arsenal crush Basel58 minutes ago
- Turan and Pique score as Barca beat Gladbach1 hr ago
- Celtic hold City as Sterling scores at both ends1 hr ago
- Atletico get better of Bayern once more1 hr ago
- Boy kills dad, goes on school ramage2 hrs ago
- US Congress rejects Obama 9/11 bill veto5 hrs ago
- UK Labour leader decries ‘trench warfare’8 hrs ago
- England announce South Africa, Windies fixtures8 hrs ago
- US Senators override Obama’s veto of 9/11 bill8 hrs ago
- Saudi navy to hold Gulf exercises amid tensions8 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.