- What's new at UAE cinemas this week 1 hr ago
- Father jailed for beating daughter to death 1 hr ago
- Can't get a job? Try online courses 1 hr ago
- Philippine VP helped beat dictator and son 2 hrs ago
- Man loses leg in shark attack 2 hrs ago
- Giggs faces Mourinho talks over United future 6 hrs ago
- Saqib, once a UAE cricket hero, bows out 11 hrs ago
- Gulf states seek ‘peaceful settlement’ in Yemen 13 hrs ago
- Horoscope: June 1, 2016 9 hrs ago
- Radwanska suffers Paris meltdown amid the rain 14 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.