- UK economy losing steam in ahead of election 28 minutes ago
- Nasdaq adds to record with Amazon, Microsoft 2 hrs ago
- India’s net neutrality activists hate Facebook 2 hrs ago
- Inversion are now more low-key 2 hrs ago
- Ford avoids China sequel to GM’s Russia retreat 2 hrs ago
- Deutsche Bank to cut investing arm 2 hrs ago
- Hundreds bid farewell to mountaineer Babu 2 hrs ago
- Airlines fly high on cheaper fuel charges 2 hrs ago
- Daesh blasts kill four at Iraq-Jordan crossing 2 hrs ago
- Local polls under way after 17 years 2 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.