- Cook says cricket could become ‘too PC’1 hr ago
- Polar River triggers Watson’s big race hope8 hrs ago
- UAE-India ties receive new boost8 hrs ago
- Indian companies keen to invest in the UAE 9 hrs ago
- Dozens dead in Mexico prison riot: reports9 hrs ago
- Outrage and angst on inter-Korean border9 hrs ago
- Peshawar edge Karachi in thrilling finale9 hrs ago
- Top school fundraisers win novel award9 hrs ago
- Saudi decision on ground troops ‘irreversible’9 hrs ago
- US stocks join global slide9 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.