- US concerned over apparent DR Congo massacre10 minutes ago
- Trump refers to Sweden terror incident19 minutes ago
- Racist abuse reduces football star to tears2 hrs ago
- Barca booed as they labour to 2-1 win2 hrs ago
- Pakistan's Afridi quits international cricket3 hrs ago
- Zlatan scores again as United beat Blackburn4 hrs ago
- Karachi stop Peshawar in PSL thriller5 hrs ago
- Three seeded players fall on first day7 hrs ago
- Kane hat-trick gives Spurs Cup cheer7 hrs ago
- DMK urges governor to ‘nullify’ trust vote8 hrs ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.