- Postecoglou retracts criticism of FFA6 minutes ago
- Hong Kong fans warned to behave in China7 minutes ago
- Thai police say closer to cracking bomb case 13 minutes ago
- Metro Manila acts to curb silver polish deaths15 minutes ago
- Los Angeles enters 2024 Olympic race19 minutes ago
- The colours of the valley22 minutes ago
- Durban erupts on getting 2022 C’Wealth Games23 minutes ago
- Malaysia ex-PM in trouble over Najib comment 23 minutes ago
- All Blacks wary of huge expectations: Hansen25 minutes ago
- Conte eyes early Euro 2016 qualification27 minutes ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.