- England skipper Cook extends Essex contract17 minutes ago
- Ali urges Pakistan to improve after ODI slump20 minutes ago
- Largest glass sightseeing platform41 minutes ago
- All eyes on Yuvraj as Sunrisers take on Lions42 minutes ago
- Kolkata rope in Boucher as consultant49 minutes ago
- Virat Kohli faces staring at one-match ban49 minutes ago
- Developed stocks rebound as oil extends gain56 minutes ago
- Magical Mahrez may wish Leicester goodbye1 hr ago
- ‘Solar kids’ baffle doctors in Pakistan1 hr ago
- UAE leaders salute armed forces1 hr ago
The Marketplace: What's hot and new in the UAE
- Posted by tabloid!
- Published 16:10 March 31, 2012
We're getting our Mad Men on and these flat-bottom ties, from Bulgari's latest hand-made seven-fold ties collection, are just the perfect choice. Don Draper will be proud. Price on request. Call 04-3410662.
One for eccentricity
When it comes to fashion, it's always those with a bit of frivolity who stand out. These beauties from Milanese jeweller Pomellato will ensure you do. Prices start at Dh3,100. Available at Azal, Boulevard at Emirates Towers. Call 04-3303375.
Style on the move
London laptop bags and sleeves maker knomo has always been about functionality and design for those on the move. Its new men's collection is no different. Available at Bloomingdale's, Harvey Nichols and iStyle. Call 04-4340440.