- German minister: EU-US trade talks have failed41 minutes ago
- Oil sector banks on early stability43 minutes ago
- Urban transport Innovation index launched46 minutes ago
- Saleh’s late free throw spares blushes59 minutes ago
- Rosberg happy with a ‘great weekend’ in Belgium1 hr ago
- Authorities seize 250 smuggled goats1 hr ago
- Ocean Fair International lifts title1 hr ago
- Wives want to visit fishermen in Pakistan jails1 hr ago
- Talks with whosoever ready to shun violence1 hr ago
- Isro successfully test fires scramjet engine2 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.