- Huge rush at petrol stations in UAE2 hrs away
- Better sense over annual appraisal charades58 minutes ago
- Selfie sets fashion shopping trend58 minutes ago
- Karlie Kloss controls her social message42 minutes ago
- Finding love at the speed of 4G12 hrs ago
- Leaders call on martyr’s family13 hrs ago
- Kuwait stresses ties with Riyadh after leak13 hrs ago
- 5 tips for DIY garden maintenance9 hrs ago
- Commodities, China stocks lick wounds14 hrs ago
- Time for Balotelli to ask: ‘Why not me anymore?’14 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.