- Own goal hands Al Ain 2-1 victory over Al Nasr7 minutes ago
- Chelsea humiliate Mourinho on return to Bridge36 minutes ago
- More people report being ‘under the weather’46 minutes ago
- Dubai’s Fashion Forward day two1 hr ago
- Managing compromise in the Middle East2 hrs ago
- Mirza living the dream in Abu Dhabi Tour2 hrs ago
- City yet to get back into winning ways2 hrs ago
- Unclaimed land, cheques a hurdle in Singur2 hrs ago
- Key dates in history of Calais ‘Jungle’3 hrs ago
- DRS nightmare for umpires3 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.