- Stolen Van Gogh paintings recovered from mafia43 minutes ago
- Playing for fun53 minutes ago
- Tolerance, compassion at core of Emirati culture54 minutes ago
- Airbus becomes one company58 minutes ago
- Suing Saudi Arabia not as easy as it sounds1 hr ago
- Tax raids uncover Dh146m, legislator in trouble1 hr ago
- Liverpool seek Swansea success without Sakho1 hr ago
- CGI team noses out India Club1 hr ago
- After 9/11 law, Saudis rethink US alliance1 hr ago
- Alonso’s brilliance flashes again1 hr ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.