- Mohammad attends graduation ceremony 4 hrs ago
- Lindt Café returns as symbol of Australian unity 5 hrs ago
- Cheating is their ‘birthright’ 6 hrs ago
- Solar Impulse 2 reaches China 6 hrs ago
- Attempt to ram US spy agency gates 6 hrs ago
- Dh1m insurance not enough to keep baby alive 7 hrs ago
- Nigeria awaits tense poll results 7 hrs ago
- South African Airways open to Etihad group 7 hrs ago
- UAE economy ‘will grow despite oil prices’ 7 hrs ago
- Small enterprises ‘key for job opportunities’ 7 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.