- Obama under pressure to send specialists to Iraq 5 minutes ago
- IPL final: Mumbai vs Chennai in pictures 6 hrs ago
- Adnoc says no cut in research budget 6 hrs ago
- Government at your fingertips 6 hrs ago
- US says Iraqi forces ‘failed to fight’ in Ramadi 7 hrs ago
- Greece can’t make June IMF repayment 8 hrs ago
- Libyan warplanes attack ship near port 8 hrs ago
- UAE banks see assets grow 9% to Dh2.38tr 8 hrs ago
- ‘Health of citizens is our utmost priority’ 8 hrs ago
- Israeli police say Palestinian stabs teens 9 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.