- Messi sparkles as Argentina thrash Paraguay1 hr ago
- Messi provides spark as Argentina catch fire2 hrs ago
- Obama warns against bad Iran nuclear deal9 hrs ago
- Subtle changes can re-energise the workplace1 hr ago
- Khalid eyes skipper’s job after Ocean Race win11 hrs ago
- Google sets about trying to make cities smarter1 hr ago
- Injured Bolt pulls out of Paris, Lausanne11 hrs ago
- US consumer confidence brightens again in June12 hrs ago
- Emirates refutes allegations 12 hrs ago
- Emirates says it has helped US economy12 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.