- Nepalese struggle to reach their loved ones 4 hrs ago
- UAE professor survives Everest avalanche 4 hrs ago
- People dig with bare hands for survivors 4 hrs ago
- Deutsche Bank profits fall 50% over litigation 6 hrs ago
- Central banks meet, but ability to help in doubt 6 hrs ago
- Dubai index seen consolidating 6 hrs ago
- Detour ahead 6 hrs ago
- Mohammad Bin Zayed in Saudi Arabia 6 hrs ago
- UAE sends search and rescue team to Nepal 7 hrs ago
- Dubai group still missing in quake-hit Nepal 7 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.