- Padel looks to push hard for popularity in UAE14 minutes ago
- Six-months work rule scrapped for doctors23 minutes ago
- F3 Team tops 30ft Dubai Traditional Rowing Race31 minutes ago
- Taiwan’s Ma defends China policy on National Day45 minutes ago
- Bae, Matsuyama leave the Cup on knife’s edge46 minutes ago
- Trio used stolen gun to rob, kill 21 hr ago
- Hundreds face off in anti-Islam protest1 hr ago
- Germany need a win to avoid possible play-off1 hr ago
- Imee Marcos’ magazine photo attracts detractors1 hr ago
- Hodgson heartened by Barkley’s creativity1 hr ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.