- Report stunt driving, urge Dubai Police46 minutes ago
- WTA boss Simon pleased with Dubai model51 minutes ago
- UAE: Iran must stop interference before dialogue53 minutes ago
- Future of women’s tennis in safe hands — CEO56 minutes ago
- ‘UAE transport sector in the right direction’1 hr ago
- American teen chases tennis dream1 hr ago
- Salgado impressed by duFC talent 1 hr ago
- Vietnam team stage bizarre ‘mannequin’ protest1 hr ago
- Syria army ramps up shelling near Damascus1 hr ago
- Uber to probe sexual harassment claim1 hr ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.