- De Bruyne does it again for City20 minutes ago
- Adele leaves Bieber, One Direction in the dust4 minutes ago
- George Lucas, the divorced father of ‘Star Wars’6 minutes ago
- Smithsonian launches website for fan photos10 minutes ago
- Ranveer Singh to host ‘Crime Patrol’24 minutes ago
- Fox working on ‘Rambo’ TV series27 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg is a dad, and he’s donating billions33 minutes ago
- Priyanka Chopra eyes world domination37 minutes ago
- Govinda to ‘respect’ court decision in slap case47 minutes ago
- Sarangi maestro Sabri Khan dies at 8849 minutes ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.