- Angry workers set buses on fire in Makkah 18 minutes ago
- Armed guards at India dams as drought worsens25 minutes ago
- Kuwait arrests officers for lewd behaviour32 minutes ago
- Fatigue won't affect us, says Griezmann32 minutes ago
- Luis Enrique: We have the privileged situation38 minutes ago
- How Obama is coping with ‘lame duck’ blues 47 minutes ago
- Twin brother speaks on his identity1 hr ago
- Twins, triplets, and more in UAE1 hr ago
- Twins more different than you think1 hr ago
- Sunrisers beat RCB by 15 runs8 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.