- Al Jazira clinch President’s Cup 1 hr ago
- Gazan women shoot for hope with basketball 2 hrs ago
- Pakistan can ‘target’ Delhi in 5 minutes: Khan 3 hrs ago
- Missing Pakistani boy found in India 2 years on 3 hrs ago
- PM to visit 5 nations 3 hrs ago
- Brother of slain Taliban chief’s driver sues US 3 hrs ago
- UAE set to remain second home of Pakistan team 3 hrs ago
- Over 50 million driving licences bogus 3 hrs ago
- Naidu vows a poverty-free Andhra 3 hrs ago
- PMO website launched in six languages 3 hrs ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.