- Foreign funds cut quotas in China scheme12 minutes ago
- Mid-cycle correction is creating value13 minutes ago
- African private equity investment slides 69%14 minutes ago
- Kuwait prefers caution in economic reforms15 minutes ago
- William Shatner writes book on Leonard Nimoy36 minutes ago
- George and Amal Clooney meet Angela Merkel46 minutes ago
- Berlin Film Fest: ‘Midnight Special’ is personal49 minutes ago
- New York Fashion Week: Jason Wu gets immaculate1 hr ago
- New York Fashion Week: Rihanna, the designer1 hr ago
- Berlin Film Fest: ‘Hedi’ is rare Arab contender1 hr ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.