- India’s economy grows by 7% in first quarter6 minutes ago
- Pakistan president begins China visit on Tuesday8 minutes ago
- Sikh man named ‘Australian of the Day’14 minutes ago
- US Open set for first Sunday finish since 200715 minutes ago
- Enjoying bowling with the new ball: Ishant17 minutes ago
- Australia: Senate panel says Nauru camp unsafe17 minutes ago
- India-SA series named Gandhi-Mandela Series19 minutes ago
- Gunmen kidnap journalist in Nigeria19 minutes ago
- Cambodia says no plan to take more refugees 20 minutes ago
- Aussies ready to win next World T-20: Warner23 minutes ago
supperclub to open in Dubai
- Posted by Yusra Farzan, Staff Reporter
- Published 15:18 January 30, 2013
From Amsterdam to San Francisco, from Los Angeles to Istanbul, from London to now Dubai – yes that’s right, supperclub, the address for artistic entertainment combined with fine dining is making its way to the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray on the Palm.
“Supperclub will offer patrons a unique lounge and dining night life experience,” said Yassin Matbouly, the Middle East partner of the venture, at a press conference on Wednesday.
“We have spared no expense and have ensured the very best for the Dubai edition, from the cutlery used to the staff to the design. We will incorporate elements of the Middle Eastern culture in all aspects of supperclub, including the entertainment and menu, so as to tailor make the concept to suit our Dubai clientele.”
The two-story venue will open its doors in March.