Doral, Florida: American Bubba Watson opened up a three shot lead after the third round of the WGC-Championship on Saturday by posting a five-under par 67 at the Blue Monster course.
Left-hander Watson moved to 17-under for the tournament with England's Justin Rose, who shot a 69, and American Keegan Bradley, who made 66, tied for second at 14-under.
Watson's round included three bogeys and six birdies after he started with an eagle on the par-five first hole.
"I've just got to do what I have been doing. Obviously you look at pin locations and so the driver might not come out as much," Watson said, looking ahead to the final round.
Despite already having three PGA Tour wins to his name, Watson said he was nervous about chasing his first WGC win.
"If anybody says they are not nervous going into Sunday with the lead or a chance to win it, they are just lying to you. Their psychologist is telling them to lie themselves," he quipped.
"I'm nervous, I'm going out and I'm trying to beat this golf course. I'm trying to man up and make a good score."
Rose, who also has yet to win in the elite series, ended his round with a disappointing three putt for bogey on the 18th. "Obviously three back, it's a lot to Bubba on this golf course, he seems to make birdies pretty easily out here," said Rose.
"But...there is only one guy at 17 under and the rest of the pack is right there so it doesn't take much. If he has an average day it's there for the taking."
- 199 - Bubba Watson 70-62-67
- 202 - Keegan Bradley 69-67-66, Justin Rose (ENG) 69-64-69
- 204 - Peter Hanson (SWE) 70-65-69
- 205 - Matt Kuchar 72-67-66, Zach Johnson 70-68-67
- 206 - Johnson Wagner 70-69-67
- 207 - Rory McIlroy (NIR) 73-69-65, Webb Simpson 75-66-66, Tiger Woods 72-67-68, Luke Donald (ENG) 70-68-69, Charl Schwartzel (RSA) 68-69-70, Martin Kaymer (GER) 73-64-70
- 208 - Steve Stricker 69-70-69, Bo Van Pelt 73-65-70, Charles Howell 70-67-71, Adam Scott (AUS) 66-68-74
- 209 - Hunter Mahan 71-72-66, Graeme McDowell (NIR) 75-67-67, Greg Chalmers (AUS) 71-70-68
- 210 - Jason Day (AUS) 73-67-70, Hennie Otto (RSA) 73-66-71
- 211 - Martin Laird (SCO) 72-73-66, Lee Westwood (ENG) 76-67-68, Aaron Baddeley (AUS) 69-74-68, John Senden (AUS) 76-67-68, Anders Hansen (DEN) 70-72-69, K.J. Choi (KOR) 74-67-70, Gary Woodland 71-70-70, Jason Dufner 66-72-73, Thomas Bjorn (DEN) 68-68-75.